PROBLEMS OF DECISION MAKING UNDER
Dedicated to 70-th anniversary of
Professor Oleksandr Nakonechnyi
May 23-27, 2016
- Statistical decisions, inference and applications
- Dynamical systems and decision making under uncertainties
- Decision making, prediction in medicine, economics, business,
- Decision making in fuzzy environment
- Theory and applications of optimal control problems under uncertainties
- Support systems for decision making in different fields including environmental
- Risk theory and applications
- Models and systems of decision making in education and science
April 20 2016 -
Preregistration,submission of abstracts notification of acceptance,
payment of fee
May 23-27, 2016 - XXVII International Conference PDMU-2016
The registration fee for foreigner is 100 EURO and for students and aspirants is 20 EURO.
The registration fee for participants from the
Commonwealth of Independent States is 50 EURO and for students and aspirants is 10 EURO.
Extramural attendance (including the publication of abstracts 1 page, A5) is 5 Euro.